Thursday, March 11, 2010

Side by Sides!

Annabelle found her baby book tonight and wanted me to tell her the stories over and over!  As a result of looking at all those pictures of my first baby I realized that I was WAY behind on Maggie's baby book-which I fixed tonight and I also wanted to see the girls monthly pics side by side.  I thought you guys may be interested in this as well so here goes.  Annabelle is on the top, Maggie on the bottom in each set and they are each taken on the day they turned 1 month, 2 months etc.
1 month

2 months
Annabelle 11lbs 7oz 22 3/4"
Maggie 12 lbs 10oz 23 3/4"

3 months

4 months
Annabelle - 14 lbs 13 oz 24 3/4"
Maggie - 15 lbs 25 1/4"

5 months

6 months
Annabelle - 17lbs 8 oz 28 3/4"
Maggie - 17lbs 9oz 26 1/2"

7 months

8 months

9 months
STATS to come-the dr did not give me the paper for Maggie-he is going to be in TROUBLE:)


10 Months

I am suprised how much they differ from each other when I thought they were more similar.  I think they look like sisters but not identical!  Their personalities are certaintly quite different right now but it will be interesting to see if Maggie changes as much as Annabelle did after she gained some independence around 1 yrs old. 

I CANT believe that next month we will be celebrating 2 birthdays!

No comments: