Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Here We Go.....

It is a weird feeling to know that tomorrow is the day I will greet my newest baby. Everything happened so quickly and unexpectedly with Annabelle that I did not have time to process anything until many weeks-or really months after she was born. In many ways, I do not really even truly think of my time with Annabelle in womb as the same baby as the one I hold now. It seems like two different experiences that have never gotten mixed up together in my mind.
I guess not seeing your newborn baby for so long after you deliver will do that do you, but none the less, that is how I feel. Everything has been so different with this pregnancy and I am sure that the two babies I will hold in my arms tomorrow will be very different as well. But, I can't wait to experience this journey and have all of my questions answered...What will Maggie look like? Is Maggie really going to be a girl? Is she going to have any complications? Am I going to have any complications? How will Annabelle react? Am I going to be able to physically handle the demands of a newborn? How will I ever have enough love to show to my precious husband and to 2 children?

As I write this, I have so many questions and only one answer---GOD WILL PROVIDE ALL!!!! He will provide the answers to my curiosity, the physical needs, the emotional needs and the understanding of it all (maybe not here on earth, but the understanding will come one day). I am just praying that I will be PRESENT for everything that happens. I have a very bad tendency to separate the events that are occurring from the emotions of what is occurring and I never experience an event in its whole as a result. So-whatever happens tomorrow morning at 7:30am, I know that God will provide and He will also allow me to fully experience all that he is providing! I am sure I will write more soon and Italo will be snapping pictures lefts and right! Talk to you all soon!

No comments: