Monday, April 20, 2009

The Famous Moon Boots!




Not sure how many of you have heard about Italo and I's early dating stories, but one day we meet at Starbucks for coffee and PART of his ensemble were these sneakers! If only you could have seen the rest of the outfit-but it did not take long for him to hear my true feelings about those shoes! He loves to get them out and wear them for projects around the house. Luckily that is the only place he wears them, but I was really laughing yesterday when they showed up for him to mow the lawn. He was very excited to show them off for the pictures---notice they zip up and have a handy red lining in them to keep the foot extra safe and secure :)
OH my silly husband! I love you!!!!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are some really sweet awesome cool shoes - Where did he get them from?