Friday, July 11, 2008

Look what Annabelle can do!!!!



I have discovered that Annabelle seems to be an all or nothing kinda gal. She went from no steps to walking all over the place in one step! She is an expert at walking now, but she tends to only be motivated to walk when there is someone waiting to give her a hug at the other end of her journey. It is So fun to see her be so proud of her accomplishment and it is amazing that she is taking so many steps! There is no stopping her now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

krcorso said...

I have been gone for quite awhile...come back and Ah*Belle (as Landen likes to call her) is full blown walking!! Way to go Annabelle!!!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I know you guys are enjoying watching her. Give her a big hug from us.

Andi said...

So fun!!! I bet you're soooo glad you don't have to answer "the question" anymore. :) Love you guys and miss you so much! Hope to see you real soon.

Love,
Andi

Anonymous said...

I can't believe my little girl is walking!! I miss one week!! I'm so thrilled and can't wait to see for myself!