Friday, July 11, 2008

Family Date Night!!!!!!!!

I have a wonderful husband and he is very considerate about balancing time to himself, time for me, time together and time as a family. There are the occasional times that I have to hid the XBOX 360 remote from him in order to get him to pay attention, but for the most part, he is really very wonderful. An example of that wonderfullness was a few weeks ago when Italo emailed me at work and told me he thought we needed to bring our date night back. But, since we have Annabelle now, we would have to do it a little differently. So-from 5:30-8:00, we do Family date night and then from 8:00-whenever we have our personal date night. It is just s time where we do not get on the computer, play Xbox or do chores. Instead, we spend time together as a family. We have had two family date nights and they have been great! The first one, we went to a nearby Park and let Annabelle play. The swings were her favorite FOR sure and the higher we pushed her, the bigger her smile was. I LOVE to see her face light up when we play rough with her and I am so glad to see that she likes adventure!

The second week, we had my Dad and Andrea over for a game of Nertz! Nertz is one of my favorite games and I had such a good time playing for 3 hours! I love Family Date night and I can't wait to see what the next few weeks hold!






No comments: