Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Does this Kid ever get to Dry Off?
















I have more pictures of Annabelle in the water! This time we are in the lake near Killeen, TX. My brother and sister in law recently moved to Killeen so Allen could work at the University there. Last weekend, my family went up to help them warm there house! We got it really dirty-so if that is what a House warming is all about-mission accomplished :) My mom and stepdad brought their boat up to Killeen so they next day we could all enjoy the water. Annabelle had lots of fun as long as the boat was moving. When people fell off their tubes on the back of the boat and we had to stop, she got pretty vocal. She loved floating around in the lake and of course splashing everyone! But, we had a really nice morning in the water.

1 comment:

Andi said...

Annabelle is definitely a water baby! So fun!! It was great seeing you guys last night. Sorry it was a short visit... I definitely wasn't winning any "mom of the year" awards with my catatonic daughter in tow. :)
Love you! Miss you!
Andi