Monday, September 20, 2010

Thank you Game...

At small group past week we were talking about things we felt entitled to and Gladice suggested that we play the Thank You Game at the end so we would start to realize how much we had instead of focusing on what we may not have. 

I decided I needed to play the "Thank You Game" specifically for Annabelle so here is what I am thankful for about her:

She is very predictable
She stays in her room at night no matter how long it takes her to fall asleep
She tells me she loves me
She likes to give kisses to her friends and family members
She loves to go anywhere I am going
She loves Jesus and can not go to sleep without saying her prayers (and brushing her teeth)
She asks about and for her friends
She gives the best hugs ever
She has a very grateful heart-she always asks who gave her things and realizes that everything is a gift
She does not let me be in control
She finds absolute delight in going to visit people
 






Thank you Lord for giving me a daughter than makes me rely on you everyday!

No comments: