Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Daddy's Day!

Italo-your three ladies think you are simply AMAZING!!! As a husband and partner in raising our wonderful kids, you are always there to do what needs to be done. If I call and ask you to get Annabelle because I have to work late, you are more than willing-even excited! You allow me time away to go to a movie or get a cocktail with a friend and you even plan awesome date night with me so you can romance me! I can not imagine going on this parenting ride with anyone but you and I am so grateful that God blessed me with you as a husband. Everyday I am thankful that you are the man that will teach my daughter's about God and how they should expect to be treated by men. You are an excellent model and they will have such an easy time understanding love because of you!

Annabelle loves to play "Find Daddy" with you, bounce on your back and say "Go Daddy", tickle your tummy, have you tickle her tummy or give some silly raspberries on her tummy and of course you are still her absolute favorite dancing partner! She has the best smile when she sees you and I LOVE seeing you guys together!

Maggie was in love with you before she made it out of my tummy. She jumped and kicked every time you talked to her and looked and you in amazement when she was out and could see your face! Her favorite place to be is still in your arms!

We ALL Love and are so grateful that you hold the most special place in all of our hearts!

No comments: