Sunday, February 15, 2009

My husband with his girls....

I LOVE Italo! He makes me laugh all the time for so many reasons! This morning, I was folding clothes and this is what I hear from the other room:

Annabelle saying-"Daddy!"
Italo saying, "Annabelle, I want to show you this great car video"
I hear the video play several times with no reaction from Annabelle
Then I hear Italo say, "hufffffff-okay, let's look at the American Girls dolls (in a defeated voice)"

I had to laugh! When we found out that Annabelle was a girl, Italo was pretty quiet....Finally-after probably an hour he says---Do you think Annabelle may like to play legos? It was so sweet---and I could feel him trying to get used to be a daddy to a little girl. Now we will have 2 little girls and Italo is THE BEST daddy in the world to little girls. He dances, and hugs, and kisses, and plays dolls with Annabelle all the time---These are her favorites. He also gets the lego down and plays with cars and she likes that too. But he is so patient to let her have her favorites and truly enjoys what she likes. I just hope that Maggie or Annabelle will like Legos too :)

1 comment: