Monday, June 9, 2008

Water Baby

Since the first time I gave Annabelle a bath, I have tried to make her like the water. I LOVED the water when I was little-and spent almost all of my summers at the public pool enjoying the water with my friends. When I was 13, my Mom and Dad built a pool for me and I proceeded to bake myself by it for hours on end every weekend! Of course, it worries my Grandmother to no end that I baked my skin so much as a teenager, but I loved it! No, when I give Annabelle a bath, instead of trying to avoid getting her face wet, I pour water all over it and make her think she is having the BEST Time Ever!!! I think the months of pure torture have paid off-becasue it seems that Annabelle likes the water too! YAY!!!!



1 comment:

the corsos said...

Look at that bikini...too cute, Amy!! Oh...Landen has been working on his friends' names..Annabelle translates, Belle Belle or sometimes A-Belle. :)