Monday, May 18, 2009

My view of things!

Pregnant Belly
Sleeping Baby on my arm

It has been just over 3 weeks since Maggie has joined our family in a way that we can all enjoy her. She has been part of our family since August of last year when we found out she was coming but now here she is for everyone to hold! The pictures above are random pictures I took oh how I see things for Maggie. It is never quite the same as how others see her and very different from her Creator, but none the less, it is my view. As a sit and think about her life, I wonder how I will see her in a yr, in 5 years or in 2o yrs. I cant imagine all the laughs, tears and concerns her life will bring to me, but I know that she is here to teach me something and I just PRAY I am in tune enough not to miss it!
Her sister has taught me to slow down and enjoy the moment, to look at things with fresh and BIG eyes and to always have a hug and kiss for anyone who wants one!
Her daddy has taught me that there is not ONE way to do things, I am not as smart as I think I am and how to forgive and love. And of course he has taught me that there is always time for silliness!!!!!

I love each member of my family and am so grateful for who they are making me----day by day!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Sweet post, Amy. :) Very fun watching your family grow!